Red Lion Street
45 and 46 Red Lion Street are a pair of Grade II Listed terraced houses located in the Bloomsbury Conservation Area, Camden.
The properties currently contain a restaurant and five residential units and works are about to begin to:
- Repair and renovate the historic Listed properties.
- Reorganise the internal space to restore identity of the 2 separate houses.
- Create 4 new apartments: One 3-bed apartment and three 1-bed apartments.
- Construct a new zinc-clad single storey rear extension.
- Replace the existing mansard roof on no.45 with a new slate and lead mansard roof.
The works are due to commence in Autumn 2017